VACANCY - Bay of Plenty Volcanix - Head Coach
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Volcanix's Head Coach to join our dynamic team for the 2024 season. The ideal candidate should possess a deep understanding of the game and a proven track record in coaching female athletes. As the head coach, you will be responsible for fostering a positive and supportive team environment, developing player skills, and implementing effective training programs.
- Prior coaching experience in women's rugby, preferably at a premier level or above.
- Strong knowledge of the rules and tactics of rugby.
- Ability to effectively communicate and motivate players.
- A commitment to fostering a culture of inclusivity, diversity, and sportsmanship
- Certification in relevant coaching courses or willingness to obtain certifications
- Plan and execute engaging and effective training sessions
- Analyse players' performance and provide constructive feedback
- Develop and implement strategies for team improvement
- Foster teamwork, discipline, and a strong work ethic within the team
- Collaborate with the management to create a sustainable and competitive team
Join our team and help shape the future of women's rugby in the Bay through dedication, leadership, and a passion for the sport.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your coaching philosophy and relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close close of business Friday 28th November 2023.
We look forward to hearing from you!
BAY OF PLENTY RUGBY UNION
HIGH PERFORMANCE CENTRE52 MIRO STREETMOUNT MAUNGANUI
PHONE (07) 574 2037EMAIL RECEPTION@BOPRUGBY.CO.NZ
SIGN UP TO THE BAY OF PLENTY RUGBY E-NEWSLETTER