Match Official Appointments
Match Official Appointments are displayed below for each grade of rugby. Please note the following:
- Match Officials are only displayed once they have been appointed and have ACCEPTED that appointment.
- If there is no match official listed, then there is NO official confirmed for your game.
- Appointments are usually released to match officials 1-2 weeks ahead of a fixture, but in some cases where an official becomes unavailable, there may then be a late appointment made. So please ensure you check right up to 24hrs prior to the match.
- Appointments for all Senior, 1st XV and Representative matches are completed by the Appointments Committee, which comprises the Match Officials Coaching/Support Manager, Referee Coach Coordinator, Senior Appointments Facilitator, plus a Referee Coach Representative from each region.
- In the Bay of Plenty we have a number of highly experienced volunteers who take care of appointing match officials to games. The main contacts for each grade are listed below.
You can view the BOP Draws/Results page here
This includes ALL Pre-season/One-off Appointments. Select this from the first drop-down menu.
If it doesn't load, ensure cookies aren't blocked, or click the above link.